Februar 02, 2016

The TRY: Fight against GREASY hair

My hair

The dream of every Girl is to have everyday hair like the gril with the Dress in the Picture. In real the hair is looking like in the first picture. In some days better than in other. We always wake up in the morning and think one more time. OMG my hair is Standing in every Destination like I've touched in the power Point.

Some People says that I've luck with my hair. You can see in the picture, that my hair is really fine and so it gets greasy faster than other hair types. I have my hairstyle around fifteen centimeters longer than my shoulder. Every second day I've greasy hair because I don't wash my hair every single day. That need time, I haven't.
Frisuren Abiball
This hair is the dream of every Girl.



Another aspect I only wash my hair three times a week is that my hair breaks by a daily hairwash. How often do you take a hair wash?

Often it could be really hard when you know that your hair is greasy. I have so often a big Bad Hair day, and than you try to hide and want that all the tips against greasy hair works but in the most time they don't work with your hair. Greasy hair isn't pretty and the Feeling is horrible. However I have to admit that I have often greasy hair, also when I wish not.

So much Things I've tried in my lifetime against this Problem. Which works and which not so good have to find out everybody by herself.(Boys it is seldom that you have this Problem) Here are a few Options I've tried out and the experience I have had.

One thing that works by slightly greasy hair is to make a ponytail with help of the brush and Bobby Pins. Perfect your ponytail so Long until you think it Looks ok. Although the Problem is that could need a lot of time in front of the mirror. It also works with the bun and tiny Little linkages.

A Long time I've taken my shower always warm. Since last month I wash my hair with middle temerature and the greasy is better now.

My Baby powder
Dry Shampoo can be found in every Drogerie. We have a wide range of them and they work. Nevertheless have they two negative aspects. The first one is I use them around five times and than they are empty. Everytime when you need them they are empty, because the five times already happend. Furthermore the Price Performance in my eyes is expensive when you need them often.

A good alternative for me is. Baby Powder. I've paid around two euros and have it for one and a half year. It is really cheap. My experience Shows me that it has a simular effect to my hair like the dry Shampoo, because that works also with Little poweder. You can use theoretical every powder also flour that you use for baking whatever you want. In normal every powder works simular, but there are also differences. The best in my opinion for me is this Baby powder in the picture.

I know that I won't have hair like the Girl one day but after the tries for years I know now what helps my hair with greasy and what not so. Sometimes I Combine the powder and the ponytail because Supplement themselves.



                
                                                                                                               






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen