Februar 29, 2016

The TRY: Snowboarding

Maybe you remameber that I've written a New Year's Goals List 2016 at the start of this year. I've told you that one Point of aims for me is to learn to ride a Snowboard. Last week I had this Chance and would like to share my experience with everyone who is reading this post.

The Ski camp for the whole grade was in Südtirol(south tyrol), it's the northern part from Italy. The drive to that place was Long, because our bus was Standing in traffic jams for around three hours at the German - Austria border. The Hotel we stayed was ok, but the meals they cooked tasted really good. So that it doesn't matter how the Hotel is looking, when the Food is great, everything is great.



So let's talk about the Sport aspect. Have you ever done a beginner's Course in Skiing or Snowboarding? I've do both. Ski Course was five years ago, but after this I haven't stand up on Ski again.
When you a break before you've starded snowboarding

To begin ride a Snowboard is really exhausting. I have no pictures where I'm trying to ride this board. Luckily I don't know how it must be looking when I've fallen down the ground all day Long, all day Long the same Thing. Ride around four meters, than trying to do a carve and fail. Stand up and the last sentence will be repeated. I was such unmotivated after four days, everything hurt you.You will have such an aching at the belly and your tights. Nevertheless not only the aching is hurting, you also have big blue bruises. I have had bruises at my knees and at my butt. Please guys, don't laugh at this Point. Six days in a row snowboarding for a beginner may is not the best idea ever.
However, I'll practise snowboarding in the new future. I love it with all that hurt at the beginning, it is a lot of fun whenever you are Standing longer than five meters on the board and ride it. A Problem was that I've drived really slowly, because I didn't want to fall down. Exactly that was the fault I made.

The weather there was variable, one day we had around fifteen degrees celcius, another around zero degrees celcius.
All in All that Ski camp was a great experience and I'll never Forget the memories.


A little bit cloudy but enjoyable. 
The blue sky say everything, it was really warm at this day.
restricted view because the fog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen