Februar 22, 2016

Beautiful

You know that, yes and you too. What's about you?
So many People are so pretty but they don't think so because the others say that you are not.
I know what others say about me, you see how the "we are prettier than you" humans are looking down to you and they say: Look to this Girl, it's an absolutely nightmare how she Looks.
Whatever, this humans don't see that you are Walking through the City without make up in your face. What we can't say about this People. The Girls have tons of colour in their face, that we couldn't see how they Show really. Than the Point that they say to other that they are ugly. I don't understand the world.
It isn't important if the others mean you are ugly. I've learnt this in my life, because everywhere, everytime there is a "we are prettier than you" Person and that what this only Little human says isn't true.
The heart must be pretty and it's the most important Thing. Not the looking of your face or Body, the looking of your  heart decides about your Beauty. A blind Person can't see your look. He has also friends but definitely not because the friends have a good outer look. He doesn't matter about the apperance since he can't see anything.

Every Person is beautiful!

In the end decides the heart about how we loves the person. Please don't show only on the apperance of us, look into our heart and you will be happy.


It doesn't matter if you think I'm ugly. I accepted me like I am with all my Problems and Beauty Errors.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen