Februar 17, 2016

Creative Blogger Award

I want say thank you to the wonderful Blogger Wanda with her blog We heart dreaming. Thank you so much for that. It means a lot to me.

I thought it's the creative Blogger Award, so do something creative and make this Picture. I hope this was ok.
The Rules
 1. Wrtie down the rules in your post.
2. Say thank you to ther Person who nominated you and link to this person's blog.
3. Share five Facts about yourself
4. Nominate other Bloggers and include a link to their blog.
5. That they know you've nominated them, you have to notify them about it.


The 5 Facts
1. I'm fascinated in Ballet but have never danced it.
2. One of my best friends is Google, because he always gives me an answer.
3. I hate to clean my room, in fact I'm with distance one of the most disarranged persons ever.
4. When I said I do this in five minutes, mostly you can wait for hours and I haven't done it until now.
5. I'm like an old granny, when I'm watching TV or sitting in the train, than I always start to knit something. At the Moment it's a white headband.


I nominate for the creative Blogger Award.........
Vanessa with her blog Simply Me
Olivia Knight with her blog Summer of 1999
Martin and his blog Martin's Virtual Blog
Teenage Tanglewreck with her same named Teenage Tanglewreck
Envy with her blog Lost in Translation
Sam Denby with her blog The Wonderful World of Denby

That's it. I want to say, that I'll stay with my grade for one week in an Italy Ski camp, at Saturday we will go there by bus. So I won't post something next week. Maybe when I have time I'll write a post into the next days and will publish it next week.
Bye, I will be back in two weeks.






5 Kommentare:

  1. Hey!, I will do this award next week as i just posted another award that i tagged you in! <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hey!, I will do this award next week as i just posted another award that i tagged you in! <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Yes, ballet is so lovely! And it's funny that you said the old granny thing. I'm reading this a little late, but just before reading your post, I had been having a conversation with my best friend about how I'm like an old granny! XD

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hey Wanda,
      That's definately really funny. Something like that happened at one time also to me and a friend. We talked about a theme and one day later there was an article about that. Love,Lea

      Löschen