Januar 27, 2016

I've been nominated for the Liebstar award!!

I'm sure you all know more or less about that Award, so I haven't to say much about it. Yes, somebody has nominated me, that was such a surprise and makes me a little bit proud of, because behind other Screens are sitting People they like my blog. We won't talk around the hot mash. Let's start.




A Boy called Martin nominated me for this Award. The link for his blog is his Name. Thank you for this. You know I have to tell you the rules: It's really simple. Link the human in the big world who has nominated you. Answer all of the eleven questions and thake the Liebster Award photo(tip: If you won't take this one, search another on the Internet). May it could be difficult to nominate eleven other ones for the Award with less than 1000 Readers. Make a deal, we doesn't know who has how much Readers, but try to nominate only People where you are thinking they haven't so much Readers. That's the sence of the Award. Ask them also eleven questions and give them a message that you've nominated them. That was it. Difficult? No.

Today I cribe a lot of Things, so this questions I have from Martin's Blog (the Person who nominated me) and will answer them now:



1)  Best thing about the country you live in?
I live in Germany, if someone haven't noticed that. Some People would say, the best thing here in Germany is that we are allowed to drink beer and the slight alcohol with the age of sixteen. In my eyes are a little bit famous (for good and bad Things). A lot of really important humans are from Germany for exmample Albert Einstein(á few more important scientists also), have you knewn that Leonardo Dicaprio  had relatives in Germany or Sandra Bullock has the German citizepship? I think that is the best thing, Germany has always secrets or Things they are forgotten and you can learn every day new Things about your Country.

2) What makes you smile? Why?
This is an interesting question. In this Moment I remember so much memories in that you have to smile because it makes you happy. A lot of stuff makes me to smile, but when you are sad and a strange Person smile to you, than that make me smile, too. why, I can't say but it Shows myself, that someone recodniced that you here and think I'll get you a smile as present.  

3) Do you have any pets? Pictures?
No, I haven't pets.  The only animals I have is my old plush rabbit and a dug. They won't numberd as pets or does the?

4) Who is your favourite artist? Name their Album
Sorry, but I haven't a favourite Artist. So I couldn't Name the Album.

5) Favourite Blog to read?
I've searched and searched for this answer a lot but in the end I recodniced, that on the big world wide web are thousands of really lovely and awesome Blogs, that I can't list a favourite blog.

6) Where in the world do you dream of living?
It's not important where in the world I dream of living. The humans are a lot more important. Some spots I think it would be really interesting and cool to live there are Kapstadt, Boston, London, Melbourne, New Zealand and Malaysa would be also really nice and so on.

7) What are you the most proud of?
I think the most proud I have is that I'm able to know more about so wonderful people in the whole world. All that offers the blog community and with that in one Hand the Internet. Of Course I also have the most proud that I have really good friends , not much but real friendship.

8) Do you shower or bath?
The most time I shower, because it doesn't need so much time but when I have time I rather bath, because that is really Relaxing.

9) Tea or Coffee?
Tea, but only Special sorts( my favourite is called Glücksbringer) I don't want to drink coffe, because I'm afraid of too much Coffein. I'm already be a Coca Cola Junkie, I don't want to be one with coffee.

10) Name  5 ways, 2016 will be your year
Learn Snowboarding, Doing my Drivers licence, Sew a Dress, Discover new cities or countries and smile for the Little Things and big ones in life.  The most of this Things you can read clearly with explaination in my post Goals for 2016.

11) Favourite memory at the age of 11.
Let me check out my Brian. I think around the age of Eleven, one sunny day I went out with the pink umbrella. Than I climbed at the top of the big rubbish ton with that pink Thing in the hand. A few Moments later I had openend the umbrella and jumped down. The Thing I've learnt was, that I was longer in the air than without one. Will me someone tell, that I'm not the only child who had done this?

Now the part with nominating others and the questions for them. Let me thinking about the questions first.
1. Why did you start your blog and have the Volition to do it form the start until now?
2.  Would you rather live in a big City or in a Little village?
3.When you could do a movie what story had have your film?
4. How Shows a normal day in your life?
5. What would you say to say thanks people you don't like that they exists?
6. Describe the Feeling after you said to five strangers that they are pretty.
7. One Thing you will do one day?
8. What colour describes your life best?
9. When you could be at one place anywhere now which one is it?
10. What are you really really good at?
11. What do you like, but it seems that all the people around you doesn't?



I nominate These wonderful Blogs on the Internet:
Teenage Tanglewreck with the anonymous Autor Teenage Tanglewreck
The Reid Who Writes with Mary Shelly Reid
We heart dreaming the blog from Wanda Smith
Lost in Transitlation and thee Autor is Envy Fisher
Kalop-cia with Cia M
Just Precious and the Autor is called Precious Moyo
Simply Me the blog from Vanessa Best
Three are missing, so if you also want to be nominated and don't be listed. Here is your Chance, talk to me and we complete the list.







4 Kommentare:

  1. THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH FOR NOMINATING MEEEE! :)
    - Sam

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thanks so much for doing this!
    (Sorry i just seen it, I have been behind on the internet world) But i loved reading your answers.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hello Ava,
    Thank you and sorry for the late comment. I'll read your blog soon.
    love,Lea

    AntwortenLöschen