November 08, 2016

Do you want to be my friend?

I'm the nobody in nowhere
I think, I've already told you a lot about the broken friendship with my so called 'best friends'. If not and you are interested in click here and there. It's my point of view a few months ago. To be warned, these posts are a little bit sad.

Time gone and these girls and I haven't spoken since this argument, when we can call this situation like that. I don't know what it really was. Once best friends and today we are strangers. No noice, no smile, nothing. I haven't detected what I've done wrong but I've accepted it. Nevertheless my heart gets a twinge whenever they ignore me. I'm not that person which wants a lot of friends and come out with everybody, but my tuppence worth is that no matter what happen between once friends, a little smile is a sympol for respect. Every morning, whenever I see them, I smile to them. The same issue daily, they don't see it because I'm out of glass.

However, I've strenghten a lot of friendships and also found a few fantastic new friends. I write this post, because I want to ask you to be my friend.

I have been aloof. Yeah, and I'm asking myself why I am so. The answer is that I'm afraid to be hurt by someone. When you are aloof nobody can hurt you. The happenings showed me that you always can be hurt by someone also by your best friends. Than I remember the story behind a great friendship in my life.

A few years ago, I was member at a internet plattform, where you shared photos. Aught kind of Instagram, but it wasn't this plattform. There a boy wanted to open a group at a messenger where everybody have nick names. I figured it can't hurt to try. Maybe we were around seven people and nobody knows each other. Quite funny, everybody have lived in another part of Germany, anyday I wrote with a girl out of this group private. We have written every day messages and voice notices until today. Ok, not every day but at the minimum three times a week. She is a great and fantastic friend. I don't have contact with any other group member. Last summer we met us and thanked this boy. Without him we wouldn't know each other.


Therfore I want get to know my readers and any other which want to be friends with me. Let's go, I'm courious to learn more about every one.
I would like to create a group on GroupMe, where everybody can join. You only have to write me an E-Mail and I'll send you the Grouplink. When you don't want to be a part of this group, you also can write me, if you want.

Now, you can start writing an E-Mail!

I'm willing to make new friends out of you strangers. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen