November 27, 2016

THE TRY: a new operating system








I had had Windows since quite a while, my parents use this operating system, my grandparents. We can say my whole family has used Windows. I had used Windows for more than a decade. That is a pretty long time. When I had bought my own laptop around one year ago, I also bought it with that operating system.
When I'm looking back, I have to admit that I was a stupid girl who had no knowledge about that the Windows 10 will be rubbish for her. The  label which she wanted, either.
I has lived with that decision. So I still have an ACER laptop. Nevertheless, the recent operating system of Windows is history. There were a lot of reasons why I delected this software system costing around $100 or more. I doesn't want to kick off a discussion, so everybody has to thinking of which operating system will be the best for this human. What I want to tell you is my experience with another operating system which I has have around one months.

This operating system one you may heard of computer freaks.
LINUX
It is an free and open source operating system which has various user interfaces. You can find there what you need and a big point is only what you need. I haven't had preinstalled unsence programms like ten simular video players or you can try for one month and later you have to pay for. Everything you need you can install and there are a lot of really good open source programms, I promise.
 


The linux version I have is a ubuntu one, there your have something like on the smartphone the 'playstore'.
There you can download a lot of software.
 Another version of downloading something is per terminal and there somebody who has no knowledge about this operating system could think that you are a hacker.  I decided that my terminal have a pink lettering and a little bit of green which you don't see there. My computer is able to multitasking because I write this post while the update and it's working as fast as.

Softwareupdate (don't know what the computer really do)

For me it was a computerization because this design is so simple and you haven't to search programms out of hunderts. It was wothwhile though the switch takes hours because my computer had his problems instead bios an uefi and so on.

 Since the day friends of mine installed this operating system I has had a conlusion: For me Linux is the best operating system I could have. I've learned since that how to handle with a terminal. It's an easier way to install and reinstall things while doing womething else and it's a lot more quicker than click at every bottom hundert times. Every important software you can put left in the menu and you'll allowed to invoke this programm right now, instead of going to the startscreen.

Maybe I'm a nerd but is save a lot of time. If you want you can invoke every software with theterminal and work there.( I'm not that kind of person).
Which operating system do you have and is there something you don't like about it?




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen