Oktober 28, 2016

My Blog History

Yesterday, I recodniced that in October was the anniversary of this blog. One year and a few days this little place in the internet exist. That is like I've forgot my own birthday! ( I really had one day )

So, I thought it would be a nice idea to tell you my history with blogging.
I've started blogging two years ago with another blog. At this time my points why I would like to start a blog not in my mother language were different than now. Engslish has been still the world language, everebody know a few sentences and can contact people all over the earth ground with that knowledge. Two years ago I'd already had more than five years this beautiful foreign language at school. In the year 2014 my mind about it wasn't that nice, I was bad in English and had now idea how I can build sentences in a good way. The two years in primary school with that language was really rubbish, because of out of two years, in realitiy we only had around half an year English lessons. Class level five and higher the importance was which teacher had teached you.

Today, I remember that the only thing I've learned in grade seven in English was the quote:
"Whoever is silent agrees"
This statement my teacher always said when he asked us some questions and nobody's hand was up in class. The reason was plausible, everybody hadn't understand the theme he was talking about. Everytime he said this quote, the theme was finished in his eyes.

 So years passed and my English was horrible. Two years ago, I've started blogging because I've liked the idea of having a blog. I thought it would be easier writing in English the things down and learn by the way English skills which are important for school. This imagination was silly and really naive.
 So the first blog was a little disaster, because the motivation was down at the very latest with the graduation of higher secondary school.

Later, I've decided that I would like to try a resart, that was around one year ago. Now, I can say it's hard work, in my eyes, to write a blog. Every post is something new and you, as blogger, have the responsibility and decision for this place in the internet. I called this blog, so this tiny little place, the Nobody's place. ( Because I'm a nobody and this Nobody is owner of this place ) Nevertheless it also means a lot of fun and be in contact with people all over the world. The community is so wonderful and unique. Getting feedbacks in comments or only people who are feeling the same like you, are so important for me and this blog. Belive me, every person which is writing here so beautiful words makes my heart smiling.  Today I'm not blogging for good grades in English tests or to be 'cool', I blog in English because I really like this easy but beautiful language and reach also the human in any other country. German is a language which is only spoke in several countries and humans which learn it, won't understand the writing.  In addition to that I thinks it's boring to write in my mother language, because I'm really bored of my German, tests takes four hours and you only write bullshit.
Of course to write in English also helps me to improve my English skills, but that isn't the 'big' point.

I'm so happy that I've told you this story now. I hope you've enjoyed reading this anniversarry post which was more a review. 
Love writing with this keypad <3





4 Kommentare:

  1. I love your blog and I can not wait ( like always ) to read more of it. Thank you for sharing! AH two years? That is some commitment to be proud of! TREAT YOURSELF!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hey Vanessa,
      Thank you very much! Yes, two years blogging but only one year on this blog. :)
      Love,Lea

      Löschen
  2. Happy blogging anniversary, my Bavarian friend :)

    AntwortenLöschen