Januar 11, 2016

The TRY: Structure with a planer

 I've became this time manager from a friend. She bought it in her holidays in Netherland. I can't speak or write dutch but the simple days are easy to learn. Maybe you already read in my Goals for year 2016 post that I want to bring in 2016 more structure in my life.

It's terrible, I always have excuses that I haven't to do something. For example: Learn for School. Tomorrow is also a day I can do this. Or I would like to write a post on my blog but no, I'm to tired. Everyday the same excuses. Tomorrow is also a day. Really?
My grandma always said to me: What you can today don't move it on tomorrow.
I think this words are so true. Of Course we have tomorrow but when we don't do a thing today, could we really belive that it's tomorrow done? No, there is a doubt.

It's a really big goal for me and it means to go out from my comfortzone. Live the life and not I'm alive and have a life.
The time manager will help me dealing with the time and the aims I set. No more excuses, you have it black on white.

Something that might be interesting for you stranger at the other side of the Screen:

I've timed (that sounds funny) that every Monday latest Tuesday a new post will be on my blog. I have the Weekend before this deadline and so my Brian can think about something whole two days. In these days the most interesting Things happens of my student's life and this get myself ideas for the blog.

A Little bit late but also with much love I wish you a greatful and succesful year 2016.
Happy New Year!


4 Kommentare:

  1. Hey, Just came to say, I tagged you in the Liebstar Awards :)


    Love your blog.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hey Martin,
      thank you for tagging me in the Liebster Award. I show that I'll do it in around two weeks. Thank you a lot:) It means really much for me,I can't express that in words.
      Love,Lea

      Löschen
  2. It's great that you've started keeping a planner! I keep one too and it gives me the motivation to get things done and to remember all the little plans I think about during the day.
    Happy Belated New Year to you too :D
    the-emo-wolverine-writes.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hey,
      Thanks for the comment and you are absolutely true that it is easier to get the Motivation doing something and remember them. How often I've forgotten Things before I have this Little planner? A hundert times surely.
      Love, Lea

      Löschen