Juni 21, 2016

I'm alone!

A few days ago, I've got a message form my best friend. This one said the following because I translated it in English:

Hey Lea,
We have to talk urgent. Like now, we can't go on....in the last month something changed and we developed us into different directions. At myy Point of view I have to say I don't have the Feeling that we match good. I don't know how you see this or if you recodnized any changeing. If you want we can talk personally, but I Need distance to our friendship and to you. Don't take it so much to heart. Sometimes that is life, People develope into different directions. I'm sorry.

This Person is mybest friend! That isn't all, I know her since I'm a Baby. Later she said, we have to talk with the other ones, too and together. The Thing is, that they ignore me since the Weekend like we don't know each other. This Feeling is sooo amazing(not). They'll ignore me until the time we will have talked, but there is a big Problem: They don't have time! I know my best friends won't read this post (they don't know about this Little place in the Internet) nevertheless it's a message for them.

You know, I don't like to talk about my Feelings, just it have been already time for it. I didn't tack to you so that you have to tack me because I thought: It will be allright. I'm really sorry, I don't know when we will talk about it respectivily if there is anything else. One Thing is certain, I'm afraid of loose you all as my best friends only I didn't talked about Things they have been important. I understand when you Need distance to me, nevertheless it is difficult to cope with that for the following weeks and so on. I don't know which behaviour to you, if you don't want any contact at this 'break' or not. Simple and easy I don't know anything.
I know I have changed at the last month and not into positive, the opposite. You said our friendship has changed, and that won't match. I've Feeling alone in the last month, I'll try to explain it.
First you all found fast friends at your new Schools for me that wasn't so easy. I like many of my classmates and get along well but it takes times until I open myself to new humans and I'll tell them my friends. Honestly I can say now, that I've found humans in my class which I'll say friends to them in the near future. I'm not jealous, rather I'm dissatified with myself. I though you haven't Need me anymore. With the time we have done more and more less together, since you did rather something with your new friends, I knew that. Instead of asking you if we could do something together, I have waited until you did it. It's Coward of me, but you often hadn't time because you said that you would done something with this friend or this one.
You have told me less, also if it were Little Things that would collect by time. I have had the Feeling you don't trust me anymore altough it's ok for me when you haven't talk everytime to me, your trust get more less and less in me. I'm not up to date in anything out of our lives, because you haven't had talked to me. I wanted to talk to you but you haven't been interested in with no listening. That were the Moments where I decided for me to withdraw and wait for better days until my own Frustration will be gone. Now, I'm sitting here with a hankie and with unbeliveably fear loosing you. I'm alone without best friends.



4 Kommentare:

  1. I'm so sorry you are going through this, it's a hard thing to deal with. The way I see it, it's nice your friend reached out to tell you what she was thinking about your friendship rather than just disappear. I have had friends that just stop talking to you for no reason then you are in a loop of wondering what you did wrong or what happened. At least this way you know.

    If you need anything, just let me know. And your English is getting so much better! (just had to let you know!)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hi Vanessa,
      Thank you so much for this lovely comment. I hope i will talk about with my friends next week in personal.
      My English teacher wouldn't have the same mind like you but yeah, also this let me smile, thank you!
      Love, Lea

      Löschen
  2. I am truly sorry that you have had to go through this. But I will say, that sometimes these things allow us to learn a lot about ourselves and to grow. Mainly they can help us learn that we do NOT need other people to be happy. If we are happy with ourselves, then glorious people will come into our lives naturally. I promise.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hi,
      Thank you very much for this optimistic comment and the positive side of 'beeing alone'. At the Moment it's difficult for me, but maybe one day I can deal with that and be happy, because I've learnt that I'm not dependet from others.
      Love,Lea

      Löschen