Januar 25, 2017

Mountain`s top

 


Last weekend I was in the Alpes and today I'll share all these moments with you.
Maybe you know that I'm a total amateur with the snowboard and it need a lot of practice until I'll drive like I want.
Therfore I decided to take the chair lift after having paid my ski pass. It have taken its time until the finish. At the finish line I have been relaxed because in another ski - area I'd already had a lot of practise with it. Nevertheless I didn't recodnice that I had to alight and than suddenly the ground was lower than one meter before. The result was that I was falling out the chair lift and had tried to be an acrobat so that the chair wouldn't hit my head.
Subsequently somebody told me this piste was a black one. For a beginner the best (not).
Another memorie I had at the button lift. It's really difficult for a beginner to go by them on top. Especially for a snowboard beginner. It needed around one hour to go on the top, because I plunged frequently out of it. Sometimes I had to walk down or ride down when the piste is beside the button lift.

If anybody read this and had experienced a simular situation with a lift , please write a comment. 

Furthermore I was at the mountain's top. The feeling to be the hero over the landscape was amazing and the view either. When I was sitting there beside the summit cross, I had plenty of time to order my thoughts. Thinking about the past, the present and what will happen in the future reminded me that the landscape is a part of our lives.

The moment when you are at mountains top 
and have a fantastic view. 
It's like the alpes represent your life 
with deeps and tops. 
In the distance something special,
 nobody knows what will happen 
and in front of you one challenge.


I think that little text could be a nice quote for this special moment in the alpes. I invented that while I was sitting there on the mountains top with its descent to vale as challenge for this moment.

4 Kommentare:

  1. Hey!

    I haven't ever really experienced snow, except for when I was younger. But so young that I don't even remember it. However, I've stood on top of mountains and felt like I was on the top of the world.

    Steph

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hey!
      One thing everybody can tell you, snow is cold. Yes, this feeling I know. It's amazing at the mountain's top, I think.
      Love,Lea

      Löschen
  2. AHAH! Lea, I can not tell you how scared I would be to snowboard- just something about it really makes me want to cringe. But I am glad you got this experience! Looks like a good time.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hey Vanessa,
      Thank you for the comment. Yes, definately it was a good time and the experience is amazing! Maybe one reason why you are scared of are the thousands of bruises and what artists can do with their boards(absolutely unbeliveable)nevertheless to be honest you'll start in a easy way and the bruises are ok.
      Love,Lea

      Löschen