Februar 13, 2017

THE TRY: Poem

Hurt and Love

The time isn't easy
wild argues 
about ego.
 
A lonly house, 
my brother and mother desert US. 
My dad and sister 
looking silent. 

BROKEN

Heart, Family and Brain

HURTS


Anywhere is this boy, 
a friend, 
afraid of being honest
I'm crushed. 

complicated situation

We are friends
I LOVE him

his eyes, lips and character

Feelings 
are a bomb
wide range of colours

happy, love, sad, impressed, 
angry

EVERTYTHING!
can't order it

1000 in one brain, 
one moment, 
Love and Hurt combined. 




At the moment this is my situation, I won't talk with hunderts of letters about this trouble in my life. Maybe I was able to express my feelings with you with that poem and you track why I have taken the time until I wanted to share this with you. I needed time for talking, thinking and reacting with the big change. 
I know I'm not a poet with a lot of poetry and rhymes, nevertheless I learned that the poetry let us share things in a different way and we can interpret in words that a lot. Furthermore every person would handle different and the transdission from this feelings are different. As you know I'm always open for advice. 

4 Kommentare:

  1. Poetry has the ability to make bad things sound beautiful!

    It's so great that you're expressing yourself and allowing yourself to feel your pain.

    Always here if you need me.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hey Steph,
      Thank you so much. It means a lot for me haveing friends, they are here for me.
      Love,Lea

      Löschen
  2. My goodness...you are such a hopeless romantic. I think it is absolutely beautiful, despite the pain that sometimes accompanies it...

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hey,
      thanks a lot. You are right, pain accompanies.
      Love,Lea

      Löschen