Juli 01, 2016

Life have to go on...

Today I had a conversation with in my eyes best friends, I've already told you in the last post. It's important to know the stroy behind, so please read at frist my last post.

This conversation wasn't that positive for me. Let me tell you.
At frist they told me, that I've said something, which I can't remember anymore.
Furthermore, I can't believe that I've said that in the past. And so on, this is typical Girls stuff.


The second Thing is quite a bit more interesting. I'm not the Party human. When I go to parties, I like to spent time with my friends and have a nice evening. Their Point is that they want to celebrate.
I accept that but don't understand what's wrong with my view.

There a lot of Points we spoke about but yeah, I don't want to list them all. All These Things they haven't said me, because they tought that that would break me. The Thing is, that they are These People they want to clarify Problems as soon as possible but were afraid of breaking me. So that I'll lose my Little self considence.

Now we'll have distance. I don't know how long.

It's sad, that we haven't fight for this friendship.

I want to give them the time, and hope that we'll find a way back to this friendship.

At the Moment I haven't the power to write more and think positive. We will see how life goes on and try to be open for new Humans that walk through my life.

I hope the next Posts won't be so depressing.
be open for new and discover new friendships, like this plane


2 Kommentare:

  1. Praying for you! Things will get better I am sure of it

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I find that when we are more positive, the positive people then come into our life :) I promise, it works.


    Ich wünsche dir einen schönen Montag!

    AntwortenLöschen