Juli 20, 2016

Things I want to do in SUMMER!

It's already summer time and I'm nerved of my depressing thinking and Feeling. That's the reason I haven't post anyting until the last weeks, because I wouldn't depress you as I am.

Summer is in front of our housedoor. It's a wonderful time where is no space for depressing People. So I'll have to take the head up and lock away this thoughts. The idea is that I'll writing a list with a lot of things I want to do in summer. If I'll be bored anytime this summer, there are ideas for things I could do. That is no list with goals I want to reach this summer, it's only a list with a lot of things they could be a lot of fun and an Experiment for me. All in all: Plenty of crazy things.

1. Sew a Dress
Ok, I have to admit that that Point is on my goals for 2016 list. Nevertheless, I love this idea really much and so I list it.

2. Sleep for one night in the hangmate
Maybe you ever lied in one at the evening when the sun goes down and the dark blue sky with the thousands of stars on it Comes over you. That is a fantastic Feeling and you have a Special Connection with the nature. So the question is if this Connection is also so Special when you spent the whole night in a hangmate.

3. Ask strangers questions
People who know me, know that it is difficult for me to be open at strangers. That could help me for Training my self considence and openess.

4. Buy a Dirndl
A Dirndl is a traditional bavarian Dress. I live in Bavaria and haven't one! That's a pitty. So it would be great when I'll have one for several parties.

5. Change the room decorate
This summer I'll get a new ground for my room because now I have a blue carpet with yellow curls. So in my opinion it's also time for new decoration.

6. Take Pictures
I love photos. You can express your Feelings with them in a really wonderful way without saying anything.  What I Need is nice photos of myself. The ones I shoot the last half year weren't that good and there I've had my bracelets.

7. Do a good Job
I have a Student Job. The worktime is at the Weekend or in the Holidays. I love this Job, so I like to do it good and with a lot of fun. It is like a really big Family.

8. Read books
I've talked with my classmates and they were wondered why I've never read books like "the hitchhicker's guide to the Galaxie". So I've said them, that I'll do that at the Holidays. In one weeks I'll have my summer break, so time come.

9. Ice cream
What is summer without ice cream? Nothing, right! I could eat a whole ice cream box which you can buy in supermarkets. That could be fun, but also pain after eating.

10. Relax
No, Lea you won't relax on the Couch inside of the house! The last weeks you were a real couchpotato, now it's time for you to go out and discover the world. You can relax at a lake. How you can go there? I mentioned that you have a bycicle, right? Drive it.



4 Kommentare:

  1. I have been reading a lot of books and eating a lot of ice cream this summer, thus far :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. HEy,
      That sounds really cool. I love books and ice cream:)
      Love,Lea

      Löschen
  2. I've always wanted to have to courage to go up and talk to strangers. Like, today I saw a girl with bright bubblegum-pink hair and I REALLY wanted to tell her how cool it looked!

    I hope you complete all of your goals, Lea!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hey,
      OMG I love these people who have coulorful hair! Yeah, I hope so too. The point with talking to strangers will be the most difficult one for me.
      Love,Lea

      Löschen