Mai 30, 2016

The blog and the pageviews




We have thousand of Blogger in the world wide web. They write about  everything, everyone decide at theirselves which theme the next post will have.
Each single Blogger love to see that it is interesting what he wrote. The Reader of the Blogs can express it with the pageviews and comments.

Mainly a lot of People are lazy and don't have the time to write something for the Blogger or have no idea to write. A comment is the best Feedback for Blogger, because we see this Person read your post and like to share with you the ideas he or she get with the text you've written in your post. I'm sure so don't speak just for myself that every Blogger loves comments, no matter if they criticize your mind or bring other ideas in.

The other part we can see Feedback is the Display with the pageviews. You can see how many visitors were already at your blog. Fruthermore you can see how many People visited your blog las month, yesterday or today. Retrieve Information about the most clicked Posts is also possible. A few more informations can you also get but i'm honest I don't know for what they are good. Is it so interested whether a Person visited your blog with Chrome or Internet Explorer? I think not.

There is one difference between Bloggers, the pageviews I think. Only a few out of thousand, thousand out of Million have pageviews a day every other Blogger can dream about to have in one year. It isn't really important for me to reach thousands of pageviews. I'm glad about every one who is visiting my blog and reading my holy shit. Maybe some of you say my 751 pagevies are less, in my opinion it's pretty much in the history of this blog. I've started this place in October last year, so on average every month were 93 pagevies and in one day around 3. That's a number.

THANK YOU!

Everyone who read this, thank you for reading it and haveing a fiew at my page. It's a wonder for somebody who is a nobody to reach this high number. Althought also thanks for your comments.
Every single pageview and comment make a smile in my face.


1 Kommentar:

  1. Page views is such a slow thing to grow. It's god you see it in a positive light. Each page view is important to the success of your blog. I hate when I accidentally track my own views though!! NOOO I don't want to do that!! Hope your doing well!

    AntwortenLöschen