November 30, 2015

Today's Word-Nerd Pondering Writing Chain

This is a competition is founded by Kate Gold. In different months there are several themes you can write about. This month the theme is copied by her describtion of the Today's Word-Nerd Pondering Writing Chain.
This prompt centers around the theme of valuable lessons, especially that we have taken away from books. You might answer:
What is the coolest thing you have taken away from a book you have read? What sorts of things have your characters learned, as embedded in a story you have written? Or, what sort of message do you want to share with others, either in writing or through your own life?


The message I share with you is really personal but I hope I do this is not so bad as I think.






 


It isn't easy for me to talk about that theme, may that's the reason I though about it the last few days and only now I have the Courage to say it. I'll tell you a history from a Little Girl. Stay on.

Let me start. It's a thin girl in the elementary school. For children in the age 8 it's no uncommon that they get sick one day. At this day the little girl is ill, so her mother go with her to the family doctor. Her normal family doctor wasn't in the doctor office but a representation doctor. He looked at the girl and accused her mother that her child has anorexia (pro ana). I think you know the differences between doctors and this man was a knind of highly respected doctor. He wanted to set all levers in motion that this little girl commited in a clinic and that they would be forced feeds. The mother didn't agree with him and they had a big argue about that Little Girl. In the End the mother won the argue and brung the Little Girl at home.

I'm the little Girl. I'm not a ANA, I promise you. It's this prejudice about me. The People have it until now. It's like with the doctor, he didn't know me but said it. If he knew me he wouldn't say that because I'm thin my whole life along.


Sometimes I think I'm the only Girl who think she's to thin. I don't want to say my weight because it's private and not normal. I'm underweight but that's all I'll say. In case you have read up here I'll tell tell you far.

This doctor haven't been the only one who think so about me. All this prejudices. If you are thin (and this is my serious) you'll be stamped to have 'pro ana'. Nobody accept it only be thin without haveing diets or may be an ana. Of course we have to talk about that disease, no deal. I searched on the Internet. It's scary. You find so much about it and a lot of isn't any more on Wikipedia and sites where you fight agains anorexia. The Internet include a great number of Blogs about being an ana. The most are Girls at my Age or older and they tell you about the 'ana life'. The most of them are pride to be one.

 I don't know, I can't understand that. Ok, may I have not that weight Problems but nobody can be perfect and in following my describtion about to be perfect. May you understand what I mean with that Little sentence.


The perfection lies in the fact, not being perfect.


That is the Story, but it isn't the only reason why I tell you all These things today. My sister is doing something like a diet at the moment. It's hard for me, because she's so pretty and have a dream figure, maybe also a little bit to thin but not like me. Her age is really difficult, in the school I've heard of previous groups that they say to each other you are to fat. I'm so glad that I'm visit another school and in my class are twenty six boys. That's really cool.
Sorry, at this theme I'm like a Boy since ever. Hey, Boys if anyone of you read that answer me that question please. Which Girl you prefer? 1. A Girl that eat normal and don't look at calories or 2. a thin Girl who wants to be thinner and which life is a diet. I think the 1. but I'm curious.

Sometimes I think I'm the reason why People do this. I know, that sounds really hard but nobody would say that in the real life I think. You know I eat everything and love chocolate at all. No day without chocolate. It's my love. I can eat everything without looking at calories and eat so much I like. Sometimes it's strange when I go out with friends for eating somewhere. I'm mad because I eat and the other Person i don't know first look for calories and that the diet shedule received. Oh god, I hate it, when I eat but the other one not.

I think, It's the end for this post because about this theme I could write an essay an I won't bore you with that stuff. Sorry, may I have regular Readers (if I have some ? ) the beginning was cliched. It was firmly this post may it was not that 'fighting against' pro ana but to i would Show you my view. Thanks for the possibility to do that.

Ok, I also want to give to all to them an offer they read that to contact me or only talk with me. What is your view? Of course here a big welcome for comments but I will get in time an extra E-Mail, where you can write to me. May I'm not the best help as you can see but I want to give all of you the offer to say something for that big theme.

I'm not pro ana! For all they may don't understand it until now.

It doesn't matter if I've written anything else that I should, but I wanted to say you this message and think about my little text a little bit.





2 Kommentare: