November 24, 2015

THE TRY: Fashion

One more time I will show you a few things out of my tiny little wardrobe. Every clother has his own history. The stories are absolutely different and matchless. Before I will start two questions: Do you think it's silly that every clother in my wardrobe has his own story?  Would you want to hear them? 

I asked this because of you are strangers. Our bridge is my writing and you read all this stuff, therfore is your mind important for me.

What you can see? The typical Pullover everyone have to love. My love is it to buy such pullovers in the Boys Collection. Their Pullovers are mostly nicer than by girls and the problem of to short cuted clothers won't exist anymore.  
A funny thing especially with this pullover in the picture is, that my dad has the same one. The difference is two sizes bigger. Therfore sometimes when I don't show which size is it I wear Dad's one. Sorry Dad.


The next one, here to see in these two pictures, is a black shirt. Like you can see in the right handed one my belly is looking out of the window. This shirt is sadly a little bit to short. If I say that, I would like to cry. One of my favourite shirts is to short for me. I don't know out of which material the shirt is but you can wear it so great. The Skin feel is perfection. Only wow. This clother is the perfect example that it is looking so normal, nevertheless it's something special for me.
(It wasn't my Intention to show you my belly. Please ignore that. )
 
A friend told during a Shopping trip that I had to wear this. The days before I haven't had dreamt to wear something like this one day. My friend said the truth: It's right for me.


Sorry for the bad quality of the photos but the sun in these days isn't my best friend. She always run away.  

4 Kommentare:

  1. Cute clothes! I was just thinking about that, about how every piece of clothing has its own story. I think it's so funny how we have tons of different, meaningless clothes, but that we still remember when and how we got each one. Thanks for the fun post!
    -Vivian

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hey Vivian,
      Thank you so much. I have to thank you for your wonderful comment. Yes, every Cloth is different and so it tells for me different stories.
      Love, Lea

      Löschen
  2. These are cute! I have such a plain wodorbe at the moment! Hoping to spice things up with black Friday though!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. thank you so much. I hope you found a lot of clothers at black friday

      Löschen