Dezember 13, 2015

Christmas decoration

It's Chrismas time. I'm sure everyone love it, it exist a big secret and you are looking forward to Christmas eve. I have to say, I had learnt a lot for school in the last weeks and haven't had time for backing Chrismas cookies yet. What it doesn't make it better is that until now i hadn't had decorated anything. 
Ok to my defense, here in Germany it doesn't look like December outside, more than spring.
Nevertheless I took out the box with the big writing Christmas decoration and will show to you a little bit.

I don't know why, but I love tins. In These little boxes you can put in little things for example Sweets or tiny little presents for friends. They are so sweet. Therfore are tins my Christmas decoration. Mine are from the Silver Crane Company and I think I have around fifteen of tins only for decorating my room.  
You can find simular Silver Crane Things on the Internet for example by Amazon or eBay.
 

Here you can see my favourite cup. No lie I could drink out of it anytime, no matter if it's summer or winter. The moose on it with the candy cane makes me happy every day.

I know I'm so cheesy.  
In the end a Coca Cola canned beverage with the writing "Mach anderen eine Freude" in German. In Englisch it means make others happy. I don't know why it's also my decoration but hey it's Christmas time and this is a limited Edition every single year with Santa Clause.

2 Kommentare: