Oktober 24, 2015

The TRY to be cool

I think everyone know that you want to be cool. The same here by me. I'm not cool, because of whenever I meet new humans I may like or I don't know them really good, I want to be cool. On grounds that I want that they like me, too. That's the Problem everytime I have the wish that I am cool, I'm surely not cool. No matter always the same, it's like my Body is programmed intentionally do distressing Things. Really I wish me at this time that the ground would be open with a big hole and I go in it. I promise you I'm not a Drama queen but please bann me in the rainforest. The Thing is so embrassing and distressing, that I don't want to talk about it.

Here this text is writeing a Loser. I am one beause I'm craven. My Body was doing something against my mind and I'm to craven to tell it while I was hopeing nobody had seen it or will recodnice it. Why always the same this Things happen to me by humans I like and won't be a loser in their presence?Makes that sence? I mean by persons it doesn't matter myself nothing like that happens.

You know, I'm craven. Therfore I want to excuse me with that post by you. I don't know what I have to do. I'm to craven to say it to you eye by eye. Here I know the Chance that you read it is not high. It doesn't make sence to excuse me here but I don't see other Options because of my craveness.
I'm so sorry that I've done it. However it was suddenly there and it couldn't stop. Now I'm thinking the whole time if I had.... . It happened, I wished I could turn the time back but I can't. I hope so there aren't any spots. Please take my excuse.

The try to be cool went into the pants, in literally. Don't know how often I've said this but it's so distressing.





2 Kommentare:

  1. You make some good points.

    Hey, I'm not sure if youve heard about my blog chain, but its not too late to sign up for this month. You can find information and signups at the link at the bottom.... Let me know any questions you have!

    Kate

    Dates Available: November 1-30
    Prompt: This prompt centers around the theme of valuable lessons, especially that we have taken away from books. You might answer:
    What is the coolest thing you have taken away from a book you have read? What sorts of things have your characters learned, as embedded in a story you have written? Or, what sort of message do you want to share with others, either in writing or through your own life?

    Link https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wk7BJ7_uN8YAqw6_UT_W7aqeqJOmv1I0_RGsqXWL-LE/edit

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hello Kate,
      Thank you so much. No I haven't heard about your blog chain but after I've written this comment I will have a look.

      Löschen