Oktober 06, 2015

Hello world

Hello human which is reading this text on a Screen, no matter at wich one. Yes, I think the first post is always the same present yourself that the humans of the world know more about you and your life. What do you want to know? For me it's difficult to understand what anyone want to know about me. Ok, the Basic Information is maybe interesting. So let's go. Have fun.

I am Lea, a sixteen year old teenager from Bavaria. Do you know Bavaria? It's a state of Germany (a Country in middle Europe). I've already had a blog but it failed and went into rubbish. Now the second one and the second chance THE NOBODY'S PLACE is born.

I called my new blog like this since this little Corner in the Internet would be a place that nobody knows in my real life. So it have to be a secret place in that you are the Chief. Make rules, write, tell stories and so on...I'm a nobody yes, of course, however is that the reason to hide yourself behinde a big blue sky? I think not. THE NOBODY'S PLACE would tell you more about

my life,
Everyone have to tell something. No matter wich experiences, it's my history and when you tell it maybe you can help others or they would smile because of you. That is what I love about telling something about my life.

my tries to do something (and maybe fail)
You think you can't do this, haven't Talent in being a model for example. Here I would try in everything I ever thought I'm bad in, boring or only stupid things. Maybe it will fail or not, we would see.

 and Germany.
Sure, maybe a few humans here know where Germany is or heard the Name of Angela Merkel. We are honest nobody knows really much about here or German words. This is a experiement to Change it.

I hope you  will like this nobody's place



5 Kommentare:

  1. Oohh! Creating a new blog is so fun. I wish you all the best on you blogging journey and I'm sure you'll become an amazing blogger! If you need any help with anything, I'd be glad to help. Shoot me comment via my blog. :) hehe!

    ~Ashy
    apieceofmysky.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much. I'm sure if i need help I would come to you. It's amazing that people believe in yourself.

      Löschen
  2. Der Kommentar wurde von einem Blog-Administrator entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Welcome back! I hope you stick around! I'll be looking forward to more of your posts. I think it's awesome you are back at blogging again! Oh anf your blog name is perfection (:
    -V

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hey Vanessa,
      thank you a lot for this wonderful comment. Love, Lea

      Löschen