April 04, 2016

Berlin

It's time for learn more about my homecountry: Germany.
As you can see, I have three different categories for my blog. LIFE, THE TRY and GERMANY.
I'm greatful to be a German Girl, we have a History, not the best one nobody is proud of that. Maybe another time I'll write a post about history. Please tell me in a comment if you like to hear it.
Today I'll talk about our capital City. Berlin is it.
Has anybody already heard about it? In TV it says, the Fashion Show is homed in London, New York, Mailand and Berlin. I have no idea if this are the only cities, because I haven't been at such a Show yet. Would you want to visit a Fashion Show?
Last summer I was in Berlin for five days with friends and I'll Show you a few great sights I've visited and they are in Berlin of Course.

At first you can see the Brandenburger Tor. You can see there are a lot of People they want to shot a photo of it and with it. It's an amazing Feeling to stand in front of it, because the 26 meter hight. Left not far away is one of the most expensive Hotels in Germany. If you had have enough Money, you could booked a room there. The Price is Minimum around 550 euros a night. My whole five days trip Hotel stay costs around 90 euros. The Hotel was great for that Money, tidy and we had a four bed room. Everyone has their own bed, no bunk beds. The breakfast was included.

Das Brandenburger Tor
Not far away is the Siegessäule. Something like a Tower you can step to the top. The view out there is amazing. We would go at the Alexander Fernsehturm, but there were a Long People snake. So we decided to go at the top of die Siegessäule.

That is the road towards Brandenburger Tor.

I like this photo with the half tree on it.
The next step is to our Bundestag. It's the Building for our government has congresses or debates. As human you can visit this Building to have a Little guide at the congress room which you see on tv and the glass dome with an amazing architecture for rainwater.

Der Bundestag

The silver funnel collect the rain water, I hope that's right.
The Berliner Mauer played a role with the history of Germany. She seperated the City in two pieces. West-Berlin and Ost-Berlin. The whole Country was seperated by a wall.


The last part of the wall as Monument.


 We walked in the night through the streets and saw this amazing Building full of lights. One shot is a must have in Gallery.  
Last but not least the Fernsehturm Alexander. The place where the photo was taken is named by him. That's the Alexanderplatz. There are lots of Food trucks like a big Food market. The best Thing is the most of them open until night around midnight or one o'clock.
You can see the Fernseturm which is named by Berliners lovely Alex.
 

4 Kommentare:

  1. Lea! Your blog has changed so much! I love it! Berlin looks so beautiful, I wish I could go to that part of the world but unfortunately I have no time and traveling isn't an option at the moment! I would love to see more photos!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hey Vanessa,
      Thank you it's nice to hear:). I'll search more photos and tell the Story behind them. Germany is a Little bit like a Country with secrets. The time will come when we can visit the places in the world we want. :)
      Love,Lea

      Löschen
  2. Hey Lea!
    Berlin is beautiful! Hopefully I get to visit with school next year *fingers crossed*!
    Charlotte <3
    http://vieaveccharlotte.blogspot.co.uk/

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hey Charlotte,
      It's true Berlin is an amazig City. I hope for you it will be an experience you'll never Forget. You'll have fun to discover Berlin, I promise you.
      Love, Lea

      Löschen