Dezember 20, 2016

STRESS

Christmas stress, I think everybody knows that normal kind of stress before the christmas eve. Hunderts of presents want to be packaged and finding the right present for your sister, mother, father or a friend could be so difficult. We love all these people and want to see this bright smile in their face when they'll open the gift of us. Nevertheless we students doesn't have so much money that we are allowed to buy the perfect one which could be expensive, than the alternatives have their chance and these thinks in the store for the lower buget. I've already bought the most presenst two weeks ago and I'm really happy about that. Now, I only have to make the selfmade presents however is that also work.
Knitting a scarf and bandana until Christmas eve is a challenge. The time is running. Though I have to sew a bag, too.
Albeit my life isn't that 'looking forward to Christmas' at the moment. Since two weeks claim the school from me everything. Within these days it's the reason why I wasn't allowed to write here something. I had two exams last week which were horrible for me. This week I've written three exams in the space of two days. When i'll get them back, they wont be a good grade. It's so annoying!
the weekend persuit
Aside from that I have to write a project paper about ten sites until thursday. Actually a classmate celebrated his birthday at the weekend but since Friday 4pm I was living in the cellar for writing this project paper. My nerves were frazzled, hardly any sleep and the science that I'll have to learn for the exams either. I haven't been finished with this project paper because the layout makes problems, when than the pdf data won't work at 2am is it quite a bilious temper.
In case if you'll have one day such a situation, the dart board is a good agression. Normal my darts land anywhere in the room two meters far away from it but at this 2am my darts were like in a wonder on the dart board, all of them!!
I've only taken all darts and look they are on the board
So than we have normal christmas stress, school stress but there is also a third stress which I have for plenty of time. My parents. They are like enemies especially before Chrismas or Birthdays. They have so much stress with each other. It's so inksome for me, they handle like little childs and argue often. It's a reason for no drinking alcohol. A lot of friends had already asked my why not but I haven't wanted to say anybody this with my broken family. I'm afraid of drinking and than saying anybody it, because it hurt my heart to much. Nevertheless now before Christmas it's worst. They can't give each other the hand and looking in the eyes. My mum have their midlife crisis and alleg my dad an us (the childs) everything we ever done wrong in their eyes. Or even what she had done for us. I only want that that nightmare will end. Yes, at the moment for me it isn't important which solution but I want that they'll find one with which everybody can live. I'm afraid of saying all these things about my family when I drink some alcohol, because I know that I get fast drunken. Sometimes I wish I only can open my heart in real and say how I'm feeling to people I love because they are my friends but than I would say a friend that I'm not sure if I have feelings for him. Yes, I'm afraid of getting a more broken heart than now, because my best friends for a long time hurted me.

Nevertheless I with you all a great Christmas time and hope you don't have this stress like me. If yes, I'll always have an open ear for you. You only have to contact me, it could be a little bit research on my blog but i promise it works.
Sorry last time my English isn't that great.






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen